90's-Style Chicken Salad Recipe
Instructions:1. Put the chicken in a deep saucepan.
2. Add broth and 4 teaspoons of the curry powder.
3. Cover and simmer for about 30 minutes or until the chicken is fork tender.
4. Remove from the heat and allow the chicken to cool in the broth.
5. When cool, separate the meat from the bones.
6. Discard the bones and broth.
7. Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces and put it into a large bowl with the oranges, cashew halves, dates, and red pepper; set aside.
8. In a small bowl, make the dressing by mixing together the yogurt, mayonnaise, coconut, chutney, and the remaining teaspoon of curry powder; blend well.
9. Fold the yogurt dressing into the chicken-orange mixture.
10. Arrange lettuce cups on a large platter.
11. Fill with salad, garnish with coconut and cashews.