Yorkshire Pudding with Beef Recipe
Instructions:1. Heat oven to 425F.
2. Put butter and oil in 13x9″ pan.
3. Put in oven to melt and warm pan.
4. Meanwhile, in saucepan, melt 3 tbsp margarine.
5. Remove from heat.
6. Meanwhile beat eggs in medium bowl with whisk.
7. Add flour in 4 additions.
8. Stir in 2-3 tbsp of melted margarine from saucepan and salt.
9. Pour batter into hot baking pan.
10. Bake for 10 minutes.
11. Reduce heat to 350F and bake for 5 minutes longer until fluffy and brown around edges and firm.
12. Meanwhile, cook onion in 1 tbsp remaing margarine in saucepan.
13. Add beef, gravy and mixed vegetables until vegetabes are tender, 10 minutes.
14. Spoon meat mixture over baked batter and serve.