Tostada Waffles Recipe
1. Preheat waffle maker.
2. Place all ingredients into osterizer-blender container.
3. Cover; process at a medium speed until dry ingredients are moistened. Do not overblend.
4. Pour 1/2 cup batter over center of grids.
5. Close waffle maker.
6. Bake until golden, about 2 minutes.
7. Prepare mix according to package directions.
8. Place 1/4 cup sauce on each waffle.
9. On each waffle, top meat sauce with 2 tbsp cheese, 1/4 cup lettuce and 2 tbsp tomato.
10. Garnish with 1 tbsp sour cream and olives.
11. Serve immediately.