Italian Wedding Soup Recipe
Instructions:1. In large bowl, combine egg, ground beef, bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder.
2. Mix well.
3. Shape meatballs, using 1 rounded teaspoon meat mixt ure for each.
4. In large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
5. Add meatballs.
6. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes, or to desired doneness, turning frequently to brown on all s ides.
8. Set aside.
9. In large saucepan, bring chicken broth and water to a boil over medium high hea t.
10. Reduce heat to low.
11. Add meatballs, pastina and spinach.
12. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.