Angus Tenderloin with Sauteed Mushrooms and Texas Caviar Recipe
Instructions:1. Rub outside of tenderloin with seasoned salt and pepper.
2. Roast in a preheated 225-degree oven for 45 minutes.
3. Slice beef at an angle into 1/2" slices.
4. Serve each portion with 3 ounces sliced beef, 1/2 cup each mushrooms and Texas Caviar.
5. Sauteed Mushrooms: Heat butter in skillet until melted; add mushrooms and onions and cook until onions are tender.
6. Add garlic salt, broths and wine. Simmer 15 minutes.
7. Texas Caviar: Combine peas, tomato, green onions, garlic, bell pepper, cilantro, picante sauce, salt and pepper in bowl.
7. Mix well, cover and chill 24 hours before serving.