All-American Hot Dish Recipe
Instructions:1. Cook and stir the meat and onion in a large skillet until the meat is brown.
2. Drain off the excess fat.
3. Stir in the undrained corn and the rest of the ingredients.
To cook in a skillet:
4. Heat the mixture to boiling then reduce the heat and simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the noodles are tender, about 20 minutes.
5. Serve hot.
To cook in the oven:
4. Pour the mixture into an ungreased 2-quart casserole.
5. Cover and bake at 375 for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Uncover and bake until the mixture thickens, about 15 minutes.
7. Serve hot.