Maple Syrup Mousse Recipe
Instructions:1. Bring maple syrup to a fast rolling boil, boil for 3 minutes and then cool for 5 minutes.
2. Beat the egg yolks until light and pale yellow, then pour the syrup slowly on top, beating constantly.
3. Cook over very low heat until the ingredients have the texture of custard. Stir constantly and do not boil.
4. Let the mixture cool and whip the cream and egg whites until stiff.
5. Fold into the egg mixture and pour into an oiled mold.
6. Cover with foil paper and freeze.
7. Take out of refrigerator 15 to 20 minutes before serving.
6. Top with a small macaroon or whipped cream.