Irish Whiskey Pie Recipe
Instructions:1. Beat egg yolks until they are thick and lemon colored.
2. Slowly beat in the sugar.
3. Soften gelatin in water and then add 1/4 cup Irish whiskey.
4. Heat over boiling water until gelatin dessolves.
5. Add gelatin mixture into the egg yolks, stirring quickly.
6. Pour in the remaining Irish whiskey.
7. Mix well whipped cream and add 1 cup to mixture.
8. Pour filling into pie shell and chill.
9. When the filling is set, decorate with a border of the remaining whipped cream and sprinkle shaved chocolate over the center.