Light and Fluffy Pancakes Recipe
Instructions:1. Melt butter.
2. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
3. Beat together melted butter, milk and egg.
4. Stir wet ingredients into dry mix until just combined.
5. It's all right if the batter is still lumpy.
6. Heat a large fry pan or griddle.
7. Brush pan with some oil.
8. Pour batter by scant 1/4 cupfuls onto hot pan.
9. Cook until bubbles break, then turn over and cook until underside is golden.
10. Repeat with remaining batter, brushing pan with oil as needed.