Jalapeno-Yeast-Corn Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. In a large bowl, cream together the tofu, sugar and shortening.
2. Add the baking powder, baking soda, salt and cream of tartar.
3. Mix well.
4. Add the remaining ingredients and stir to ensure that the ingredients have been well combined.
5. Spoon the batter into lightly oiled muffin pans.
6. Bake in an oven preheated to 375 F for about 30 minutes.
7. Test with a skewer to see if they are done. If not done, return to the oven and test every 5 minutes.
8. Cool on wire racks.