Instant Soup Recipe
Instructions:1. In small bowl, combine milk powder, creamer, bouillon granules, vegetable flakes, parsley flakes, savory, salt, onion powder and pepper.
2. Store in airtight container for no longer than 6 months.
3. To make one serving of soup, place instant rice (Minute Rice) and 3 tbsp dry soup mix in microwave safe mug.
4. Place 3/4 cup water in 1 cup measure and microwave on HIGH for 1 1/2 to 3 minutes or until it boils.
5. Pour boiling water into mug with rice and soup mix; stir.
6. Cover with plastic wrap and let stand for 5 minutes or until rice is tender.