Whole Wheat Honey Cookies Recipe - Printable Version Makes 24 cookies
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
1. Heat oven to 375F.
2. Mix brown sugar, margarine, honey, vanilla and egg in large bowl.
3. Stir in remaining ingredients.
4. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonsful about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
5. Bake 9-11 minutes or until light brown around edges.
6. Immediately remove from cookie sheet.
7. Cool on wire racks.