Paintbrush Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Roll out dough using floured pastry cloth to 1/4" thickness.
3. Cut into different shapes using cookie cutters.
4. Set on greased baking sheet.
5. Paint designs with egg yolk paints. (Blend egg yolk and water.
6. Divide among several custard cups.
7. Add different food colouring to each cup.
8. Paint designs using small paintbrushes.
9. If egg yolk, thickens while standing, add few drops water.
10. Bake 8-10 minutes at 375F.
11. For clear colours, do not let cookies brown.