Honey Spice Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. In large bowl with mixer at medium speed, beat butter, sugar and honey until light and fluffy.
2. In small bowl combine flour, ginger and baking powder; with mixer at low speed, beat into butter mixture to blend well.
3. Flatten dough to disk shape; refrigerate, wrapped in plastic 1 hour until firm.
4. Heat oven to 325.
5. Work with 1/2 the dough at a time; keep remainder in refrigerator.
6. Mold into shapes or press into pans, or roll out to 1/4" thickness between 2 sheets or waxed paper and cut into shapes.
7. Place on ungreased cookie sheets about 1" apart.
8. Bake 12-40 minutes, according to size and thickness of cookies, until golden brown.
9. Cool on wire racks.
10. Store in air tight containers.