Honey Spice Balls Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease cookie sheets.
3. Beat butter and brown sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until creamy.
4. Add egg, honey and vanilla; beat until light and fluffy.
5. Stir in flour, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg until well blended.
6. Shape tablespoonfuls of dough into balls; roll in oats.
7. Place 2" apart on prepared cookie sheets.
8. Bake 15-18 minutes until cookie tops crack slightly.
9. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets.
10. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
11. Store in airtight container.