Honey Shortbread Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat butter, honey and vanilla until light and fluffy.
3. Add flour, 1 cup at a time, beating well after each addition (if dough becomes to stiff, knead in remaining flour by hand).
4. Add nuts and blend well.
5. Pat dough into shortbread mold or ungreased 9-inch cast-iron skillet.
6. Score surface of dough with knife, dividing into 24 wedges.
7. With fork, prick deeply into score marks.
8. Bake 35 to 40 minutes until very lightly browned.
9. Cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes.
10. Remove shortbread from pan; cut into wedges while warm.
11. Cool completely.