Honey Pancakes Recipe
Instructions:1. Lighlty crease a heavy-based frying pan and 4 crumpet rings.
2. Sieve the flour into a large mixing bowl and stir in the caster sugar.
3. Make a well in the centre and stir in the beaten egg and milk to form a batter.
4. Heat the frying pan over a medium heat and place the crumpet rings inside.
5. Spoon half the batter into the crumpet rings and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Remove the crumpet rings, then turn the pancakes over and continue to cook for 3 minutes.
7. Repeat with the remaining batter.
8. Meanwhile, place the honey in a pan and heat gently for 2 minutes.
9. Arrange the pancakes on a serving plate and drizzle the warmed honey over the top.
10. Decorate with banana pieces, fig and kiwi halves, and serve immeadiately with fresh cream if liked.