Honey Bunnies Recipe
Instructions:1. To prepare batter, combine 1 1/2 cups flour, undissolved yeast, and salt in a mixing bowl; set aside.
2. In a skillet, heat evaporated skim milk, water, 1/2 cup honey and 1/2 cup margarine until very warm 120-130 degrees.
3. Gradually add to dry ingredients; beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
4. Add eggs and 1/2 cup flour.
5. Beat 2 minutes at high speed.
6. Place in a mixing bowl coated with cooking spray.
7. Cover tightly with plastic wrap> Refrigerate 2 to 24 hours.
8. On lightly floured surface, divide dough into 15 pieces.
9. Roll each into a 20-inch rope.
10. Divide each rope into: 1 12-inch (body), 1 5-inch (head), and 3 1-inch (ears and tail) strips.
11. Coil pieces to make body and head; attach ears and tail to head and body.
12. Place bunnies on baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
13. Cover; let rise in warm, draft-free place until doubled in size, 20 to 25 minutes.
14. Bake at 375 for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
15. Remove to wire racks.
16. Meanwhile to prepare glaze, combine remaining honey and margarine in a saucepan until margarine has melted.
17. Brush bunnies with glaze while warm.
18. Decorate with raisins for eyes.