Holiday Muffin Mix Recipe
Instructions:1. Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
2. In large bowl, combine all ingredients; blend well.
3. Store in airtight conatiner at room temperature or in a cool dry place.
4. For gift giving measure 2 cups mix (by dipping cup into mix and leveling off), and place in an airtight container or zipper-topped storage bag. Be sure to include recipe for Holiday Muffins.
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Grease bottoms only of 12 muffin cups or line with paper baking cups.
3. Place muffin mix in medium bowl.
4. Add water, egg and oil.
5. Stir until dry ingredients are just moistened. Do not overmix.
6. Fill greased muffin cups approximately 1/2 full.
7. Bake at 400 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
8. Immediately remove from pan.
9. Serve warm.