Sesame Drop Biscuit Recipe - Printable Version Makes 48 muffins
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds, lightly toasted
- 1 tbsp paprika
- Vegetable cooking spray
1. Preheat the oven to 425 F.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix the flour and softened butter with a fork until barely blended.
3. Add the sour cream, sesame seeds, and paprika and mix again until barely blended.
4. Spray baking sheets or mini-muffin cups with vegetable cooking spray.
5. Drop the dough by teaspoonfuls onto the pan or into the muffin cups.
6. Bake until brown around the edges, about 10 minutes. Watch closely, for they burn easily.