Poppyseed Poundcake Muffins Recipe - Printable Version Makes 12 muffins
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tsp poppyseeds
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup yogurt, plain
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
1. In a small bowl, stir together flour, poppyseeds, salt and baking soda.
2. In large bowl, cream together sugar and butter.
3. Beat in eggs, one at a time.
4. Beat in yogurt and vanilla until well blended.
5. Stir in flour mixture until moistened toroughly.
6. Spoon batter into greased muffin tins and bake at 400 deg F for 15-20 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.