Mustard Fruit Chutney Recipe
Instructions:1. Stir water into mustard in small cup.
2. Combine the sugar and vinegar in a medium-size saucepan.
3. Bring to boiling, stirring to dissolve sugar.
4. Boil gently 10 minutes.
5. Add pears, mango, raisins, mustard mixture, onion, garlic, ginger, pepper flakes and salt.
6. Boil gently, stirring occasionally, until most of the liquid evaporates and the fruit is tender, about 30 minutes.
7. Cool completely.
8. Refrigerate, covered, for up to 1 week.
9. Serve cold.