Herb Waffles Recipe
Per Waffle: 481 calories, 13 grams protein, 59 grams carbohydrates, 21 grams fat, 12 grams saturated fat, 188 milligrams cholesterol, 955 milligrams sodium.
Instructions:1. Sift dry ingredients together.
2. Stir in chopped fresh herbs.
3. Heat butter and milk until butter is melted.
4. Cool slightly before whisking in eggs.
5. Quickly whisk in dry ingredients.
6. Make waffles according to waffle iron instructions, greasing iron well - or make as small pancakes in a non-stick skillet.
7. Serve these waffles with asparagus and topped with sauteed morels in an herb garlic butter.