Gingerbread Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Place the Gingerbread Cookie Mix in a large bowl, and add the molasses, butter, and water.
3. Beat the mixture until it is smooth.
4. Refrigerate the dough for 2 hours.
5. Cut the dough into quarters and work with 1/4 at a time.
6. Roll the dough to 1/4-inch thickness on a floured board.
7. Cut into assorted shapes and place on ungreased cookie sheets.
8. Bake for 8 to 9 minutes.
9. Cool 2 minutes, then move to a rack to cool further.
10. Repeat with remaining dough.