Ginger Spice Cookies Recipe
Food Exchange per 2 cookies: 1/2 starch/bread and 1/2 fat.
Nutritional information per 2 cookies: 74 calories, 1 g protein, 8 g carbohydrate, 4 g fat, 18 mg sodium, 14 mg potassium and 16 mg cholesterol.
Instructions:1. Beat oil, egg, and vanilla together.
2. Add baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and flour.
3. Stir until well blended.
4. Roll dough onto a lightly floured surface.
5. Cut into 2-inch rounds with a cookie cutter.
6. Place cookies on a lightly oiled baking pan.
7. Bake in a 375F oven for 7 to 10 minutes.
8. Combine sugar substitute and cinnamon in a plastic bag or shallow dish.
9. Place warm cookies in the bag and shake to coat with topping.