Ginger Molasses Cookies Recipe
These can be undercooked a soft center, but for ginger snaps and a crispy cookie, cook them the full time.
Instructions:1. Combine flour, soda, cloves, salt, ginger, and cinnamon.
2. Do not sift.
3. Stir to mix well.
4. Beat together butter, shortening, and sugar til fluffy.
5. Stir in eggs, molasses, and corn syrup until well blended.
6. Add flour mixture to creamed mixture.
7. Beat until smooth and pliable.
8. Pinch off dough by the rounded teaspoonful.
9. Roll into smooth balls.
10. Roll balls in cinnamon sugar to coat completely.
11. Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
12. Bake at 350 degrees 10 minutes or until cookies appear cracked, are firm but feel soft to the touch.