Ginger Creams Recipe
Instructions:1. Sift together dry ingredients.
2. Cream butter.
3. Gradually add sugar, creaming well.
4. Blend in unbeaten egg; beat well.
5. Add the dry ingredients alternately with 1 cup molasses and 2/3 cup hot water.
6. Blend thoroughly after each addition.
7. Chill dough 30 to 60 minutes.
8. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets.
9. Bake in moderate oven (350 degrees) 9 to 12 minutes.
10. Cool 1 minute.
11. Remove from sheet.
12. Frost with Creamy Vanilla or Orange Frosting.