Garlic Soup Recipe
Instructions:1. Blanch the garlic cloves in boiling water for about a minute.
2. Drain, run cold water over them to cool, and peel.
3. Put the peeled garlic in a saucepan with the salt, pepper, cloves, sage, thyme, bay leaf, parsley, olive oil and water.
4. Boil slowly for 30 to 35 minutes.
5. Add more seasoning to taste, then strain and return to saucepan.
6. Add potatoes and saffron and simmer for 20 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender.
7. Check seasoning.
8. Serve with 3 slices of French Bread in the bottom of each bowl, sprinkled with cheese.