Garlic Chip Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Drop garlic cloves into boiling water for about 5 minutes until tender.
2. Peel and chop garlic and soak in Maple syrup for 20 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, cream butter, sugars, eggs and vanilla together until light and fluffy.
4. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
5. Add to cream mixture.
6. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
7. Drain garlic and add to cookie batter.
8. Blend well.
9. Drop cookie batter by tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
10. Bake at 375 F for 8 to 10 minutes, until lightly browned.
11. Remove from oven and cool on racks.