Coriander Chutney (Dhania Ka Chatni) Recipe
Instructions:1. Wash the coriander leaves and chop them roughly.
2. It does not matter if you include some of the stalks.
3. 2 oz of coriander leaves should fill a 1 pint container when pressed down gently.
4. Peel the onion, squeeze the juice of the lemons into a liquidiser and add the rest of the ingredients, together with the coriander.
5. Liquidise until smooth.
6. If necessary, add a little water to keep the chutney liquid.
7. Serve immediately or pour into a jar with a screw-top lid.
8. It can be kept in a refrigerator for up to a week. Alternatively, put some to one side for immediate serving and freeze the remainder.