Cinnamon Mini Muffins Recipe
Per Muffin: 96 calories, 128 mg sodium, 9 mg cholesterol, 12 gm carbohydrates, 1 gm protein, 5 gm fat.
Instructions:1. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, nutmeg and allspice.
2. Combine the egg, milk, and butter; mix well.
3. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
4. Spoon into greased or paper-lined mini muffin cups.
5. Bake at 400 degrees for 12-14 minutes or until muffins test done.
6. For topping, combine sugar and cinnamon.
7. Brush the tops of warm muffins with butter; sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar.