After Dinner Mint Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Melt 5 oz of the Mint Wafers in a double boiler, stirring constantly, or microwave on medium for about 3 minutes.
2. Set aside.
3. Cream butter with sugar, egg and salt.
4. Mix in melted chocolate.
5. Gradually add flour.
6. Chill for at least 1 hour.
7. Shape dough into balls, using 1 level tablespoon for each cookie. Roll balls in nuts.
8. Place on greased baking sheets.
9. Flatten slightly with the palm of hand.
10. Bake at 350-F for 8 minutes.
11. Remove from oven and place Mint Wafer on top of each cookie, pressing slightly.
12. Continue baking until cookie is firm.