Healthy Pancakes Recipe
Instructions:1. Mix together all ingredients except baking soda.
2. When well mixed stir in baking soda.
3. Let rest for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Spoon onto hot griddle to make 3 pancakes.
5. Cook until edges are getting dry and bubbles pop through surface, about 3 to 5 minutes.
6. Flip pancakes over and cook for about 3 minutes more.
7. Serve with sugarfree pancake syrup.
1. Add 1/4 cup sugarfree applesauce and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.
2. At the same time, add the soda.
3. Add 1/2 cup blueberries after mixing in the soda stir, until well distributed.
4. Add 1 small sliced up banana and 2 tablespoons cocoa powder.
Vegitarians: just leave out the Egg beaters.