Hand Ice Mold & Dragons Blood Punch Recipe
Instructions:1. To make the hand, fill a new rubber glove with water.
2. Tie at the wrist with string and freeze for one or two days.
3. Unmold. Sometimes a finger will fall off when unmolding, this only adds to the goulish effect.
4. To make a base for the hand, fill the 1 lb coffee can about 1/3 full with water.
5. Insert the hand and freeze until firm.
6. To make the punch, mix equal parts of apple and cranberry juice and ginger ale.
8. When ready to serve, place half the mixture in the punch bowl.
9. Insert hand ice mold in the center.
10. Fill bowl with remaining punch.