Griddle Cakes Recipe
Instructions:1. Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
2. Beat eggs and milk.
3. Combine with dry ingredients, mixing until smooth, add oil or shortening. 4. Using a small non-stick frying pan, ladle about 1/4 cup of batter into the pan, and thinly spread.
5. Bubbles will form immediately.
6. Do not turn until the cake has dried out a little.
7. Loosen gently and turn to cook on other side.
8. The first side takes about 1 1/2 minutes, the other side about 1 minute at medium temperature. May be made several at a time on a griddle, like pancakes.
9. Serve hot or freeze. You can use like a crepe.