Griddle Cakes Recipe
Instructions:1. Mix all ingredients.
2. Let rest for 6 to 8 hours to ferment (cover bowl and leave on counter).
3. Using a small non-stick frying pan, ladle about 1/4 cup of batter into the pan, and spread thinly. Bubbles will form immediately.
4. Do not turn until the cake has dried out a little.
5. Loosen gently and turn to cook on other side. The first side takes about 1 1/2 minutes, the other side about 1 minute at medium temperature.
6. Serve with a bean mixture spooned over them, or use like a crepe.