Graveyard Pudding Dessert Recipe
Instructions:1. Pour milk into large bowl.
2. Add pudding mixes.
3. Beat with wire whisk or electric mixer on lowest speed for 2 minutes or until blended.
4. Gently stir in whipped topping and 1/2 of the crushed cookies.
5. Spoon into 13 x 9-inch dish.
6. Sprinkle with remaining crushed cookies.
7. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until ready to serve.
8. Decorate rectangular-shaped sandwich cookies with icings to make tombstones.
9. Stand tombstones on top of dessert with candies to resemble a graveyard.