The Big Swedish Pancake Recipe - Printable Version Serves 4
- 4 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1/3 cup warmed honey
- 2 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup unbleached flour
- 1/4 cup whole-wheat flour
- 5 eggs
1. Heat a casserole dish that is 9 inches in diameter, then melt butter and coat the bottom and sides of the dish with it.
2. Mix honey with milk and stir into flour.
3. Beat eggs until very light and stir into flour mixture until well blended.
4. Pour into casserole dish and bake in a preheated-heated 375-degree oven until puffed and browned (30 to 35 minutes).
5. Serve with fruit preserves or syrup.