Tabouli Herb Salad Recipe
Instructions:1. In a small bowl place the olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
2. Whisk the ingredients together.
3. Set the dressing aside.
4. Place the bulgur in a strainer and rinse it with cold water.
5. Squeeze out the excess water.
6. In a medium bowl place the bulgur, parsley, mint, garlic, tomatoes, scallions, onions, and green bell peppers.
7. Toss the ingredients together well.
8. Add the dressing and toss it in well.
9. On each individual serving plate, arrange the romaine lettuce.
10. Place the bulgur salad on top.