Marie's Eggless Pancakes Recipe - Printable Version Serves 4
- 1 cup wholewheat flour
- 1 cup white flour
- 3 tbsp wheat germ
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Salt (optional)
- Sugar (optional)
- Water to mix
1. Combine all the dry ingredients. You can substitute the wholewheat flour with millet flour or buckwheat and omit the wheatgerm.
2. Add water, starting with 1/2 cup and beating well.
3. Add enough water till you have the consistency desired.
4. If you prefer thicker batter, add less water, thinner batter, add more water.
5. Fry in a very lightly oiled skillet till brown, flip and continue to cook the other side.