Golden Wheat Pancakes Recipe - Printable Version Serves 8
217 calories, 5 g protein, 154 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrates, 0 mg cholestrol, 79 mg calcium.
- 1 1/2 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1 tbsp gluten flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup wheat germ
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp unrefined corn oil
- 1/2 cup brown rice syrup
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 2 tsp vanilla
1. Preheat a lightly oiled griddle over medium heat. (Do not overheat or pancakes will burn before insides are cooked.
2. Combine dry ingredients.
3. Add liquid ingredients and mix well.
4. Pour 1/4 cup batter per pancake onto griddle.
5. When surface of pancake is bubbly and sides are firm, turn and cook until golden brown, about 2 minutes.
6. Remove and keep pancakes warm until all batter is used.