Buckwheat Pancakes Recipe
Instructions:1. Beat egg whites with hand beater in medium bowl until foamy.
2. Beat in remaining ingredients except wheat germ just until smooth.
3. Spray griddle or 10-inch skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Heat griddle over medium heat or to 375ø.
5. For each pancake, pour about 3 tablespoons batter onto hot griddle.
6. Cook pancakes until puffed and dry around edges.
7. Sprinkle each pancake with about 1 teaspoon wheat germ.
8. Turn and cook other sides until golden brown.