Three Grain Muffins Recipe
Each muffin contains about: Calories 119, Fat 3.14g, Sodium 123mg, Cholesterol 14.2mg, Protein 2.98g, Carbohydrates 22.0g, Fiber 2.95g.
Instructions:1. In a medium bowl, combine bran cereal, oats and boiling water.
2. Add melted margarine, eggs, buttermilk, molasses, honey, vanilla, and figs.
3. In a large bowl, blend whole wheat and unbleached flours, soda and powder.
4. Add liquid ingredients, mix lightly, just until blended.
5. Spoon into greased muffin tins (do not use muffin papers, they will stick).
6. Bake in a 400 degree F oven for 20 to 25 minutes.