Three Bran Refrigerator Raisin Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Pour the boiling water over the wheat bran in a bowl. Let stand.
2. Combine flours, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl. Blend well.
3. Cream the margarine, prunes, sugar and molasses in a very large bowl until light and creamy.
4. Add the eggs and buttermilk, beating until smooth.
5. Stir in wheat bran, the flour mixture, All bran and oat bran.
6. Mix until well blended.
7. Stir in raisins.
8. Spoon into greased muffin cups and bake at 400 degrees for 18-23 mins, depending on size.
9. Store unused batter in airtight container in the refrigerator until you are ready to use it.
10. This mixture will keep for up to 2 months.
11. To use take batter directly from the refrigerator and bake the muffins at 375 degrees for 20-25 mins.