Wheat Free Healthy Pancakes Recipe
Instructions:1. Stir together millet, rice flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, arrowroot and apple pie spice in medium bowl.
2. Mix together apple sauce, apple juice concentrate, egg whites and water in a separate bowl.
3. Stir in dry ingredients into wet ingredients until blended.
4. Spray non stick skillet or griddle with vegetable oil.
5. Use less than 1/4 cup per pancake.
6. Pour batter onto hot griddle and cook until golden brown. When pancakes have bubbly surface and dry edges turn and cook till done. Makes 4 4-inch pancakes.