J. Miller's Wild Rice Pancakes Recipe
Instructions:1. Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
2. Beat egg yolks slightly and combine with milk and oil.
3. Beat whites until stiff and set aside.
4. Stir yolk mixture into flour mixture until blended but somewhat lumpy.
5. Fold in beaten egg whites.
6. Gently stir in minced shallots and cooked wild rice.
7. Pour about 2 tbsp of batter onto hot, lightly greased griddle for each pancake.
8. Cook until lightly browned and turn cooking second side.
9. Makes about 30 silver dollar-size pancakes.