Instructions:1. Mash rice grains, and cool to lukewarm.
2. Dissolve yeast in warm water, and stir into rice.
3. Cover, and let rise overnight in a warm place (85 deg), free from drafts.
4. Add eggs, flour, sugar, salt, and nutmeg to rice mixture, beating until smooth.
5. Cover and let stand in a warm place (85 deg) for 30 minutes.
6. Heat 3 inches of oil to 360 deg; drop dough by tablespoonfuls into hot oil.
7. Cook about 3 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Drain; sprinkle with powdered sugar.
9. Serve immediately.