Yuletide Ginger Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Heat oven to 350F.
2. Beat brown sugar, corn syrup and margarine in large bowl until fluffy.
3. Blend in egg whites.
4. Gradually add combined oat bran, flour, ginger, baking soda and cinnamon; mix well.
5. Shape into 1" balls; roll in colored sugar crystals to coat.
6. Place 2" apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
7. Gently press balls into 2" circles.
8. Bake 11-13 minutes or until light golden brown.
9. Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet; remove to wire rack.
10. Cool completely.
11. Store tightly covered.