Whole Grain Chippers Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Lightly grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
3. Cream butter with sugars and eggs in large bowl until liht and fluffy.
4. Beat in baking soda, vanilla and salt.
5. Blend in flours and oats to make a stiff dough.
6. Stir in chocolate chips.
7. Shape rounded teaspoonsfuls of dough into balls, roll in sunflower seeds.
8. Place 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheets.
9. Bake 8-10 minutes, or until firm. DO NOT OVERBAKE.
10. Cool a few minutes on cookie sheet, then remove to wire racks to cool completely.