Turtles On the Run Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. In a double boiler, cook caramels and milk, stirring occasionally until smooth.
3. Pour chocolate chips into a plastic bag and set in a pan of hot water to melt.
4. In a bowl, for the crust, mix together butter, flour, brown sugar and oats.
5. Stir and press into buttered 8-inch square glass dish.
6. Bake crust in the oven for about 5 minutes and then set aside.
7. When caramel is smooth, pour over crust and pour melting chocolate chips over caramel.
8. Sprinkle pecans on top.
9. Refrigerate until ready to eat, and cut into bars when ready to serve, about 15 minutes.